Microsoft Excel is the most used program in the Microsoft Office 365 Suite of applications. Excel organizes data using spreadsheets equipped to calculate, arrange, organize, visualize, and manipulate vast amounts of data. Data is sorted and arranged using simple to use built-in features — as well as more complex ones.
Some of the most commonly used advanced features our team of Excel programmers use when we work on an Excel programming project are Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts, with Slicers, interactive Excel Dashboards, Excel UserForms, and Integration and Automation.
Microsoft Excel supports programming using Visual Basics for Applications (VBA, aka Macros). VBA allows more complex spreadsheet manipulations not available using standard spreadsheet techniques. VBA is the backbone behind a point-n-click GUI, behind a fully integrated and automated seamless Microsoft solution.
Our team of Microsoft Excel subject matter experts can integrate and automate Microsoft Excel with all of the Microsoft applications your company uses, into one seamless point-n-click solution; Microsoft Excel programming is one of the services we offer. Work with our international team of Microsoft Excel data visualization developers to take your Excel files to the next level. Dial 877-392-3539 for more details today.
Our custom Excel programming services can help with:
- Custom Excel workbook development
- Complex Financial applications
- Budgets, Pro-Formas, Reporting and Analysis
- Accounting applications
- Stock, Options, and Commodity Trading applications
- Excel data visualization programming
- Pivot Charts, Pivot Tables, w/ Slicers, Interactive Charts & Graphs, Dynamic Dashboards
- Excel integration and automation within all Microsoft applications
- Advanced data manipulation and management for big data projects
- Importing and exporting data with Excel
- Microsoft databases (Access, SQL Server, Azure, and Power BI), and with web-based data providers via custom APIs
- Financial modeling
- Our Excel programmers provide Excel modeling across all industries and departments, but specific to your market sector
- Data mining
- Our Excel programmers can mine your Excel, Access, SQL Server, Azure, Power BI, Oracle, and MySQL databases
- Multi-user applications
- Custom Excel front-ends to Microsoft Access back-ends allows concurrent users
- Custom Excel templates, interactive charts, and graphs
- Spreadsheet formatting and visualization
- We can make your Excel files visually appealing, presentation style formatting
- Database integration, Excel front-end, database back-ends
- Excel UserForm development
- Advanced GUI experience for power and ease of use
- Advanced user experience, control the user
- Complete workbook development from concept to delivery
- We can create the workbooks you are unable to develop, from start to finish; let us take the lead
- Interactive Excel Dashboards
- KPI Reporting and Analysis
- Advanced VBA / Macro programming
By hiring an Excel Programmer or consultant, the most advanced Excel capabilities become accessible in your day-to-day business processes. By streamlining and automating critical processes, systems become efficient, robust, and user-friendly.
What Is Microsoft Excel VBA Programming? ( a.k.a. Macro Programming )
Excel VBA programming, a.k.a. Macro programming, is the use of Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications. VBA is best used in Excel for spreadsheet manipulation usually not accessible with basic spreadsheet techniques such as formulas. Through the use of advanced VBA, tasks such as pulling data off of websites, data organization and data manipulation, looping dataset updates, importing, exporting, reporting and analysis are all easily automated.
VBA brings custom, interactive features to life. Spreadsheets can be hidden entirely from the user, instead presenting as an application for front-end users or a decision support system (DSS). The Excel user interface can be customized to ask users questions in order to provide answers and that impact the solution. It can look unlike an Excel file you have ever seen, and adding Excel UserForms makes Excel work and function a lot like Microsoft Access, with its powerful Forms interface.
If you want to integrate and to automate your Excel applications, to take the user out of the equation, then you will want to hire an expert Excel VBA programmer to assist you.
An Excel programming company can help with a wide variety of business needs:
- Custom workbook development
- Enhancing existing spreadsheets
- Upgrading Excel files to current versions
- Integrating Excel with the other Microsoft Office 365 applications and databases
- KPI Reporting and Analysis modeling
- What-if scenarios
- Dashboard creation
- Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, w/ Slicers for Senior Management
- Interactive Charts, Graphs, Reporting and Presentation Templates
- Functions and Formula programming
- Programming in VBA / Macros
- Financial modeling
- Data visualization programming
- Custom Excel Dashboards
- Creating a custom graphical user interface with Excel UserForms
- Software integration with QuickBooks
- Data scrubbing, Data Mining
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration
- Training in Excel
- Anything Excel does, we do.
When programming with Excel it is important to ensure that when you create spreadsheets, they are designed to help you work with and present your data effectively. Fortunately, creating customized and efficient spreadsheets is our specialty!
How Can Hiring a Local Excel Programming Company Help Me?
Finding a local Microsoft Excel programmer can be a daunting task. There is much to be an expert at when it comes to being a professional programmer in Excel. Then there is their being local. We are local to both New York and California, with our two local offices, to assist clients, in those markets.
There are a lot of elements to consider when setting up your Excel workbooks and the complexities can be overwhelming. By hiring an expert Excel programmer, a solid solution is not that far away. Sure, you could build an Excel file all by yourself, but do you know what you are doing, do you know best-practices? Do you have decades of experience building advanced applications in Microsoft Excel? To build proper Excel models there is no shortcut; you must have put in your time, building model after model, and hopefully improving your skills each step of the way. That is how you become an expert Excel programmer. Trial and error initially is a large part of that, reading books, forums, those help as well, but the real learning comes from doing it over and over, and faster each time.
Do you want to work with a full-service US based corporation in operation since 2003 or with a freelancer?
Knowing how to write an XLookup does not make you an expert Excel programmer. Reading books and understating how to do advanced things in Excel does not make you an expert Excel programmer. That only comes after you build dozens, if not hundreds, or even thousands of advanced Excel applications. Being able to write a book on Excel and being able to build a fully integrated and automated Excel application with Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, Slicers, Dashboards, UserForms, with all of the advanced Excel VBA are not the same thing. You must program, program and program some more to become an expert in any programming language, Excel included.
It is at the advanced level that Excel really starts to shine. Through the creation of custom solutions, Excel becomes a significantly more useful and comprehensive tool. In fact, Microsoft Excel is equipped with advanced calculation capabilities and advanced design options; when data is streamlined and easy to use, data plays a vital role in decision making, increasing the importance of accuracy. We aim to handle all of the heavy lifting while coaching you on your journey of how to program with Excel.
Always work with a programmer with at a dozen years of daily hands-on programming experience in Excel. Always work with a full-service Excel consultancy versus an independent, after-hours freelancer, to get the level of experience, support and advanced solutions you need.
We are a company; we manage your project. We guarantee our work; there is no risk to you. We are not going anywhere, and you can reach us seven days a week, 877-392-3539, we always reply to your communications in a timely manner. Get the support you need.
There are many benefits to hiring a US based Excel programming company:
- Instead of paying an annual salary, benefits, overhead expenses, desk space, etc., outsource your Excel programming to our Excel consulting company
- We have built a team of top programming experts to work with you
- We manage the team, and we manage your projects, we support our solutions, we are a full-service corporation with two offices to assist you locally
- Client service is a key component of our work, hence the 5-Star Google Reviews, 4.95 Stars. Just dial 877-392-3539 to reach us live.
- You can always reach us, we are ultra responsive
- Work with a dedicated Excel programmer who is always available to assist you, and who knows you and your needs
- Money savings; only pay for the work you need to have performed, no salary position needed
- Fast and efficient solutions, when you need them, within days or hours.
- Professional and experienced programmers and trainers that do this for a living, with our clients
- Backed by a US based Corporation, Office in New York and California
- On-demand support, seven days a week
- Advanced Excel programming solutions that fit your exact needs
- Custom training
Experience Matters; Experience Saves you Money:
An experienced Excel programmer can take manual operations and can dramatically decrease time spent on mundane tasks by automating and integrating the Microsoft applications, via Excel VBA programming. The advanced Excel macro programming work is what allows an experienced Excel programmer to do advanced automation and integration, automaton creates substantial time savings. Time savings results in saving money. Our advanced Excel programming projects are focused on improved and streamlined reporting, data visualization, data manipulation, and automation.
Excel programming project examples that will save your organization time and money include:
- Develop custom Excel dashboards that allow for an at-a-glance analysis of key KPI data
- Turn hours-long manual operations into instant automations with Excel Automation
- Set up custom data imports to pull in data from various sources, including SQL, Oracle and .csv, via advanced APIs
- Enable a single interface input with multi-channel front-end, back-end applications, with Excel UserForm programming
- You do not need to be sitting at your computer for Excel to run scheduled tasks and processes. VBA does all of the work for you, while you are doing other things.
- Hire an experienced local Excel consultancy to program your Excel macros and save a lot of time and money by doing so. 877-392-3539. Free Consultations.
Client Testimonials on our Excel programming work tell the tale of who we are and how well we do. Two of our favorite 5-Star Reviews:
Why Hire a Company with Local Excel Programmers to work directly with you?
Hiring a local Excel programming services firm is the best way to get advanced Excel capabilities for your business and team. Professional Excel programming offers a wide range of possibilities for data organization, calculation, and presentation. With a local Excel programmer on your side, you can quickly and easily get the most out of your data and your Excel applications. Local allows for face-to-face meetings as well as onsite Excel programming.
When it comes to making decisions that affect your business, data is everything. In order to make informed decisions, you need to be able to rely on your data being accurate and up-to-date. An Excel programmer can help you develop custom solutions that automate tedious manual tasks and ensure that your data is always accurate.
By hiring an Excel programmer you are guaranteed a more user-friendly interface, making our data easy to manage and review.
If you are looking for a way to take your business to the next level, hiring an Excel programmer is the answer. With years of experience in developing custom solutions, our programmers can help you get the most out of your data. Contact us today to learn more about our Excel programming services!
What to Consider When Hiring an Excel Developer?
When it comes to finding the right Excel developer for your business needs, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
- First and foremost, you want to make sure that the Excel developer you hire has a strong understanding of how programming in Excel works. This is important because you want to be sure that they will be able to create custom solutions that meet your specific needs.
- Secondly, you want to find an Excel developer who is reliable and available when you need them. When it comes to Excel programming, deadlines are important and you don’t want to be left waiting for your project to be completed.
- Finally, you want to find a developer who is affordable without sacrificing quality. Excel programming can be a significant investment and you want to be sure that you are getting your money’s worth.
At Excel and Access, we offer all of these things and more. Our team of experienced Excel developers are available to help you with any project, big or small.
Benefits of Developing an Excel Workflow
By developing an Excel workflow, organizations can take advantage of the many benefits that Excel has to offer, including:
- Improved accuracy and efficiency
- The ability to work with large amounts of data
- The ability to track changes
- The ability to see the big picture
- Improved collaboration
- Faster decision making
- Improved customer service
- A better bottom line
Examples of Excel Programming Projects
Excel programming can be used to create a wide variety of solutions, including custom dashboards, automated systems, and more. Here are a few examples of the many types of Excel programming projects we have helped with for clients all of the world:
- Develop Custom Dashboards: With custom dashboards, businesses can get an at-a-glance analysis of their key data. This allows for faster and more informed decision making.
- Automate Tasks: Automating tedious manual tasks can save businesses time and money. An Excel programmer can create custom solutions that automate these tasks, making your workflow more efficient.
- Import Data from Multiple Sources: By importing data from various sources, businesses can get a more holistic view of their data. This helps to improve decision making and can give you a competitive edge.
There are endless possibilities when it comes to Excel programming. If you can dream it, we can help you create it.
Learn with an Expert Excel Programmer & Trainer Today – One-on-one Excel training with an Excel MVP
Hiring an expert Excel programmer that is also an Excel trainer can help you tap into the most advanced Excel tools while also allowing you to expand your Excel skills. Are you ready to get started and unlock your Excel potential? Take advantage of our expert Excel training services today! Work one-on-one with a Microsoft Excel MVP, and learn to program like a pro. No one knows Microsoft Excel better than the top Microsoft certified Microsoft Excel MVPs that are professional Excel programmers, as they are the Microsoft Excel subject matter experts.
If you are going to hire an Excel programmer/trainer to assist you, why not hire the best Excel experts available, all at affordable rates? 90% of the Excel trainers are not Excel programmers, they do not know Excel as well as experienced Excel programmers, as you learn by doing over and over and over. You learn the best practices, what to avoid, how to design a workbook, etc. Our Excel trainers are also Excel programmers, and most of them are actually Microsoft Excel MVPs. The best of the best allows you to learn best practices and methods, in the shortest amount of time necessary. Our one-on-one Excel training is simply the best and most affordable way to learn Excel in a handful of hours. Call us today so we may discuss your Excel training needs with you.
I have worked with Christopher and Bob multiple times over the last 6 months and have not been let down yet. The work done by him and his team has been unmatched and helped my business perform to its full potential.
The process is smooth from beginning to end and the work is done in a timely manner, I will continue coming back and recommend their services to anybody.
AJ – Atlas Property Investors.
What Makes us one of the top Microsoft Excel Programming Companies – Microsoft Certification for one
There are many things that separate us from the competition, many things that make us the Microsoft Excel subject matter experts. Sure, the number of years working as a professional Excel programmer matter, but it is not just the number of years that matter, but exactly how good have our solutions been all this time, quality matters, not just quantity, we have both. Other things that separate our company and our Excel programming team:
- Microsoft has hired our firm several times now, to assist them with both Power BI and Microsoft Excel programming. They even wrote a nice testimonial on our services. You can see our custom Excel templates, that we programmed for Microsoft, installed in Microsoft Excel, as well as on the Microsoft website, free for download. Our competitors cannot say the same. Our work ships in Microsoft Excel, we are that good.
- Two of our best Excel MVP’s worked on this project.
- We have a team of top Microsoft Excel MVP’s, working with our clients.
- Microsoft certifies around 130 Excel MVP’s, globally. They are the Excel subject matter experts, says Microsoft. Microsoft counts on them as they have a close relationship with the Microsoft Corporation.
- LINK to our work on their site and our post.
- We have been a Microsoft Certified Partner since 1994, and every year since.
- Our client testimonials tell the tale of our talent. 4.9 Google Stars!
- We have been programming in Microsoft Excel since version 1.0, in 1985, for the Mac.
Client Testimonial: We are first time users of Excel and Access and are very pleased with the outcome of the project. We needed a third-party review and update of regular production reports submitted to a state governmental agency.
Christopher and Maria were the perfect match for our Excel needs. They were prompt, knowledgeable, and highly professional.
In the future Excel and Access will be our first pick for Excel related consulting support.
Collon Kennedy, Global Carbon Strategies Corporation, Vice President