Excel Experts in Irvine, CA
Excel is the most widely used application in the Microsoft Office suite throughout the world. Our team of Excel experts in Irving, CA provide Orange County organizations with the Microsoft applications solutions they need to thrive in today’s data-driven business environment.
Excel consulting helps your team execute advanced functions to:
● Summarize, track, and manage data
● Visualize key performance indicators
● Create executive-level dashboard reporting
● Filter and sort data to see trends
Excel programming helps your team with:
● Excel automation
● Accurate financial modeling
● Custom data organization and imports
● Data mining
● Custom templates, graphs, and charts
● Multi-user experiences
● Database integration
● Spreadsheet formatting
Excel training helps your organization to get the most out of Microsoft’s powerful spreadsheet software. Our Excel experts in Irvine, CA can help your team to get the most out of Excel’s most beneficial features, all while simplifying the most complex of Excel’s functions. The result of our Excel training is a user experience that is easier, more productive, and more enjoyable overall.
Access Experts in Irvine, CA
With the assistance of one of our Microsoft Access experts in Irvine, CA, your team can take advantage of the most comprehensive tools in the Microsoft Office suite of products.
Microsoft Access elevates your business data with:
● Custom database applications
● Database templates
● Creating applications without developer expertise
● Automation of business processes
● SQL data storage
● Integration of data from business driving data sources and driving applications
Our Microsoft Access consulting services help your team to tap into the most customizable and advanced Access features introduced to date:
● Creation of customized applications
● Data management
● Data storage solutions
● Integration of data, from other applications
● Advanced VBA (Visual Basics for Applications) solutions
Our Access Programming specialists help you to integrate Microsoft Access with the parts of your business that need it most.
Access programming can help your organization to achieve a wide variety of goals:
● System build outs
● Creation of quick and cost-effective business applications
● VBA programming code
● Database management
● Web solutions
● System issues
● Intranet solutions
● Desktop solutions
Microsoft Access training helps turn your desktop databases into shareable, cloud-based applications to help your business run more efficiently. Our Microsoft Access expert trainers in Irvine, CA can help your team learn how to build an application from the ground up, or to help you develop an application from a variety of professionally designed templates.
Learn how to utilize the functions of Access with:
● VBA automation
● Customizable applications
● Data input
● Database integration
Power BI Experts in Irvine, CA
In the era of “Big Data,” it is crucial to have real-time, actionable information that provides meaningful insight into key business processes. Power BI, a cloud-based suite of analytics visualization tools from Microsoft, grants your team the ability to analyze, assimilate, and summarize data with visual representations of your business’s key performance metrics. Our Power BI experts in Irvine, CA can streamline the complexities of learning this powerful software.
Power BI Consulting
Our Power BI Consulting services help you navigate and utilize the essential features of the program while providing unique guidance on implementation, integration, and setup optimization.
Our Power BI consultants teach your team how to:
● Utilize integrations from hundreds of data sources
● Organize important business data
● Provide secure data insights
Power BI Programming
Power BI Programming specialists can help you tap into the most complex and beneficial aspects of Power BI. Our programmers learn your business in order to provide impactful solutions, tailored to fit the needs of your operation.
Power BI programmers can help your team with:
● Complex reporting
● The visual components of using VBA
● Big data solutions
● Advanced data analysis
● Workflow automation
● Application development
Power BI Training
The Power BI training provided by Excel & Access generates easy-to-understand and easy-to-use datasets. One of our Power BI trainers can teach your team to create data visualizations that are simple to use and easily transferable across company departments.
The scope of our Power BI trainings can ensure you find solutions for your most complex data challenges by covering:
● Data source integration
● Business intelligence basics
● Working with and creating reports
● Using Excel and Power BI together
● Creating and formatting custom visualizations
● Understanding business insights
● Custom dashboard creation
● Data analysis expression
● Data modeling
Excel and Access Experts in Irvine, CA
If your organization in Southern California is in need of expert consultation, programming, and training services for your suite of Microsoft Office products, call 877-392-3539 to contact our team today!