Our clients have given us a 4.95 Star Google Business Review Ranking.
- We have over 100 5 Star testimonials on LinkedIn.Com
- We have over 100 5-Star testimonials on our website.
- We have nearly 400 5-Star Reviews in total.
Our most common Business Solutions are as follows:
- Custom Excel Dashboards
- Interactive KPI Reporting Applications.
- Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, w/ Slicers Analysis Workbooks.
- Budgets and Forecasts.
- Financial Modeling.
- Workbook Automation and Integration w/ Office 365.
- Advanced Data Visualization Programming
- One-on-one Excel Training.
- We build custom Excel Trackers
- Click the links to learn more about these services and how our Excel and Access Consultancy can assist you today.
Because we have the best talent available on our staff to help you today.
- At Excel and Access, LLC we start by hiring the best programmers and trainers we can find in the USA. We only hire the best subject matter experts available; these are top-tier talents, not after-hour freelancers. Typically, our Senior Excel Team is made up of Microsoft Excel MVP’s.
- Our top-tier database experts have been custom-building Microsoft databases for over 20 years. They can integrate SQL Server, Access, and Azure with Excel.
It starts with that level of talent. It ends with a Smarter Microsoft Solution.
The Excel and Access, LLC Team is comprised of some of the top consultants, programmers and trainers in North America and the UK.
- Our talent includes top Microsoft Excel MVP’s. The Microsoft certified, Microsoft Excel subject matter experts.
- Since 1994, Talon, has been a Microsoft Certified Partner.
- Two of our Excel MVP’s worked on our projects with the Microsoft Corporation. (See testimonial from Microsoft)
- One of our Excel MVP’s was hired to join the Excel Team at Microsoft.
- Most of our team have worked as full-time consultants, programmers, and/or trainers in a corporate environment and have contributed in-depth industry knowledge.
- Our programmers are typically seasoned professional consultants, over 40 years of age, with decades of experience.
- Nothing is outsourced.
- You work with our company, Excel and Access, LLC. The consultants work for our company. No freelancers or offshore programming are used. All work is done in-house by our company.
- Our work is guaranteed.
The Team at Excel and Access, LLC has completed well over 9,000 Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL Server, Azure, Power BI, and Office 365 projects.
We perform our services either locally, on-site, or remotely depending on client preference, and client location.
Our headquarters is in Irvine, California. We have an office in New York for our local New York staff, and we have local senior developer offices worldwide to accommodate client needs.
- Covid brought changes to the industry, and now more than ever, clients reach out to have work done remotely. So no matter your location, we are able to help.
- In most cases, we work on a retainer basis.
- We bill for work at either an hourly or fixed basis depending on the scope of work, complexity and timing of the engagement.
- There are no hidden costs and we even offer free client consultations.
- Company checks, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and ACH payments are all acceptable forms of payment.
At Excel and Access, LLC we tend to utilize fixed bid pricing for the following reasons.
- We like to provide our clients with the full price upfront.
- The number of hours required to do the work can vary depending on the back-and-forth on a project, as all of our work is 100% custom to the client.
- We stick by our fixed bid quotes.
- We stick by our fixed bid quotes. If it takes us longer than expected to do the work, we do not come back to ask you for additional funds.
For any of our engagements, we offer a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) for clients to sign as applicable. If a client provides an NDA, we can review and sign prior to starting any work. Nonetheless, we always treat all material provided with the strictest confidence. Our thousands of satisfied clients can attest to that fact that we work as consummate professionals.
Our clients range from the smallest of businesses to the largest companies, from SMEs to Fortune 500.
- Morgan Stanley
- US Army, Navy and Air Force
- USC, UCI, ASU, Harvard
- British Red Cross
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency